Ooh I’ve won another award! And so for my acceptance speech…sob,sob, I’d just like to thank everyone…sob,sob. Oh stop it! This isn’t the Oscars! I’m very pleased to have won another award for my blogging. Considering that I think I don’t blog nearly enough its gratifying to hear that some people out there are obviously liking something I do. Like many people I struggle with low self-esteem sometimes so its nice to know I’m doing something right!
So firstly thank you to Ayslyn’s Corner for nominating me for this award. http://ayslynscorner.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/sunshine-award/
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. Done that.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Nominate ten fellow bloggers to receive the award.
1. Nominate your favourite philosopher - Don’t really have one.
2. What is your favourite number? – My favourite numbers are 29 and 11. 29 is my birth number; its what you get if you add up all the numbers of my date of birth.
3. What is your favourite animal? How many hours have you got? I love almost all animals but especially, dogs, cats, wolves, bears, crows, ravens and badgers.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? Sorry I don’t understand the question!
5. What’s your favourite vacation? Our honeymoon in Las Vegas.
6. What’s your favourite time of day? Dusk.
7. What’s your favourite physical activity? Getting jiggy with my husband!
8. What’s your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Earl Grey tea.
9. What’s your favourite flower? Roses and wisteria.
10. What’s your passion? Magic and stories.
And now my ten nominess are:
Congratulations to all of you!